Looking for a rewarding career?
Coast & Country Primary Care has a range of career opportunities for home and community support workers, allied health professionals, Coordinators of Supports, General Practitioners, and administration staff.
We foster an inclusive working environment, with supportive management who actively encourage upskilling and professional development. As a not-for-profit organisation, we offer a range of benefits to our employees, including salary packaging, training and education, career planning and progression, and competitive wages. If you are a trainee or apprentice, or if you are looking to complete a qualification, we provide a range of opportunities for on the job training so you can achieve your goals.
We offer not only a career but the opportunity to really make a difference in the lives of those living in our community. With a range of services and programs including NDIS, Mental Health Programs, Community Programs, and After Hours GP Clinics, there is a variety of opportunity for career options and progression.
Why work for CCPC?
- We care for the most vulnerable people in the community, and we are a proud part of the community.
- We respect all backgrounds and provide a safe and inclusive place to work.
- You will have an opportunity to participate in activities like NAIDOC, Reconciliation Week, PRIDE and other celebrations of diversity in our community.
- You will contribute to building our team culture and models of care to improve outcomes for our clients/patients/participants.
- You will join a team open to feedback and improvement.
- We will give you the right tools and support to do your job with confidence and pride.
- You will join an energetic and growing team with opportunity for career growth and professional development.
- It will be your role, whether a Team Leader, Nurse, GP, Support Worker, Care Navigator or Coordinator of Supports to put the people you care for at the centre of their wellness, recovery, and support journey.
- You will be rewarded with the feeling of doing something every day that makes a difference to someone’s life.