We are working to ensure continuity of services in line with Government recommendations to help protect the wellbeing of our staff and the people we work with.
Our office is currently closed and while some services may experience interruption over the coming weeks, we are working to minimise this as much as possible.
We have information about updates and changes to service delivery:
For any face to face service delivery, our team will call in advance to ask the following questions in order to determine the suitability of the service to occur:
- Do you have cold or flu symptoms, such as coughing, fever, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed COVID case?
- Have you been in an identified hot spot area?
All staff are following recommendations from the Department of Health regarding good hygiene practices to minimise the spread and impact of the virus including:
- Wearing masks.
- Cleaning their hands regularly with soap and water.
- Using hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available.
- Avoiding physical contact, such as shaking hands.
- Keeping a distance of 1.5 metres between themselves and others.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Staff who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms are being asked to self-isolate at home.
The following resource has been provided by the Department of Health to assist people in identifying the symptoms of COVID-19
Last Updated 02.08.2021