Providing access to GP services when your regular GP practice may be closed.
Need to see a doctor after hours? We’re here to help!
The Bridges After Hours GP clinics provide access to GP services when your regular GP practice may be closed.
We’re still here for you, we’ve just made some changes:
- we encourage all patients to call ahead before attending
- we offer telehealth appointments where appropriate
- we ask risk screening questions to all patients
- we may ask you to wait in your car
- only the patient and a support person are allowed to enter the building
As with any new service, when you visit for the first time, you will be asked to complete a patient registration form that includes some personal information.
We will ask for consent to release your personal and health information to other health professionals including your regular GP.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak we have new information for patients which will be updated frequently to communicate changes to our practice.